According to Astraware, a new version of the extremely addictive game “Bejeweled” is due for release in December.
Dubbed Bejeweled 2, the feature set is rumored to include:
- Explosive new pieces: Power Gems, Hyper Cubes and Time Bombs
- Stunning special effects
- Awe-inspiring planetary backdrops
- Four ways to play: Classic, Action, Puzzle and Endless
- Five secret game play modes to unlock
- Explore a galaxy of hand-crafted brain-teasers in Puzzle mode
- Play for eternity and collect jewelry in relaxing Endless mode
- Enhanced sound effects and epic soundtrack
Going by how addictive the original game is, I should simply chalk off December and assume no work will get done at all.