It’s sort of a never ending series…
- I like woodturning
- I should get a lathe
- I’ll need a place to put it – okay, build a workshop
- Got the workshop, need power.
- Got power, need the lathe. Hi Craigslist!
- Also need tools
- Gosh it’s dark in here, need lights
- Look at all the sawdust! Need a shop vac.
- Dayam, my tools are dull, need a grinder
- Grinder is okay, but a jig for the tools on the grinder is helpful
- Could use a better chuck for the lathe
- Hmm, time to start finishing – need sandpaper.
- And polyurethane
- and stains
- and brushes and clothes for them.
- My garbage can needs to be larger
- Where the heck can I get more wood?
It sorta goes on and on. But, there’s also the point where you can build your own stuff. I can’t make my own tools, but I can build lighting and a new tool rack!
Scraps around the shop put it all together – it was a nice Saturday afternoon project.
Need more wood…